UP Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in UP . www.up.ac.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa UP Circular 2021. Latest UP Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
UP is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching UP Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with UP then you can apply for UP Jobs 2021. The details of UP Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through UP which one matching with your profile.
UP Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in UP
UP now hiring for Manager Position for Pretoria location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for UP Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do UP jobs in Pretoria, can apply for this Manager job position. For this best jobs in UP company/department office situated in Pretoria. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Pretoria through UP , Because UP is providing approximately R 405,920.00 per Yearly for the position of Manager.
Details of UP Jobs for Manager Position according to company’s official UP Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about UP jobs in Pretoria, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||UP|
|Name of Recruitment||UP Recruitment|
|Salary||R 405,920.00 per Yearly|
|Job Type||UP Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for UP Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Technical support:
- Translate strategic objectives into technical and operational systems and solutions;
- Lead and manage the end-user computing support, IT Helpdesk and endpoint management teams to continually improve the end-user computing environment;
- Manage the end-user computing environment to ensure that IT end-user computing devices and other access devices, are built and maintained to high standards of performance and security;
- Ensure that patching and anti-virus updates are carried out promptly and effectively;
- Interact with the various internal stakeholders to evolve standards for hardware, software and security in the desktop environment;
- Deliver superior endpoint management ensuring the technology is maintained to high standards, and routinely checked to ensure high levels of availability;
- Service management:
- Maintain high performing service support functions including end-user computing support, IT Helpdesk and endpoint management teams, to continually improve the end-user computing environment and bespoke IT support services;
- Owner of the incident, request, problem and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required;
- As the owner of the escalation process, the incumbent will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post-incident review;
- Performance and quality management:
- Monitor SLA performance for IT users, point of escalation for SLA breaches, establish corrective measures to improve IT service delivery, and provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT service performance;
- Collate and present monthly end-user computing SLA performance reports to ITS management and key campus stakeholders, provide recommendations for service improvement plans, and ensure actions are promptly followed through to completion;
- Interact with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed, to protect and improve services;
- Customer engagement and collaboration:
- Provide a single point of contact and escalation to the campus user community for all ITS services, and build and maintain strong and productive relationships with all relevant stakeholders;
- Promote and champion IT services to the campus IT user community;
- Navigate the ITS structure to seek solutions on behalf of the user, an act as liaison between ITS’ technical teams and the service requester;
- Ensure timely, concise and effective communication with campus stakeholders regarding service outages, interruptions and service improvements;
- Collaborate with the Help Desk to provide a seamless IT service to the UP community, and conduct monthly service reviews with individual stakeholders to understand service issues and identify project requirements and potential collaboration opportunities;
- People management:
- Effectively manage all end-user computing staff in delivering a speedy and efficient IT service to UP stakeholders, and ensure that individual performance measures/agreements are in place;
- Coach and mentor staff to achieve agreed performance targets, develop a training and skills development plan for staff, and conduct performance reviews with staff as per the Performance Management Policy;
- Convene regular team meetings with staff, and effectively deliver/manage staff management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment;
- Asset and financial management:
- Assist to maintain an updated register of IT assets on all campuses for all teams and assets managed by them;
- Plan, compile, manage and execute the sectional budget;
- Manage the operational budget activities for service(s) within the area of responsibility;
- Provide accurate and timely service activity information to the Deputy Director: IT Strategic Support and Client Services;
- Identify potential and actual risk, ensuring appropriate documentation, reporting and communication; and develop and maintain an end-user computing devices strategy and acquisition;
- Information security management and governance:
- Co-operate in compilation, testing and execution of the Information and Cyber Security environment, as well as the Information Governance and Disaster Recovery controls;
- Documenting and configuration of a secure and reliable endpoint environment;
- Establish and maintain a compliant environment through the conformance to legislation and UP rules, the development of appropriate policies and procedures, and the application of best practice;
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe workplace.
- A NQF 8 qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science with six years’ experience;
- ITIL Foundation certified;
- CoBIT Foundation certified;
- A total of six years’ supervisory and management experience managing a desktop, helpdesk and IT client services environment (Two years’ experience should be in management).
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
- Experience of successfully managing complex stakeholder relations;
- Good understanding of the major components supporting a complex shared ICT service, infrastructure (including virtualisation), data warehouse, data integration, development support and user facing services;
- Understanding of commercial contracts, service level agreements and KPIs;
- Extensive knowledge of IT security protocols, processes, policies and standards, and information security;
- Understanding of business processes, management, project planning and budgeting, including the deployment of resources to achieve objectives;
- Experience in managing, inspiring, engaging and motivating a team and colleagues, to achieve excellent results in a user-focused environment;
- Experience in the procurement of outsourced services and managed services working;
- Technical Competencies:
- Experience in successfully managing and delivery of complex ICT projects;
- Good understanding of the major components supporting a complex shared ICT service; infrastructure (including virtualisation), data warehouse, data integration, development support and user facing services;
- Experience in translating broad business needs, and understanding the key drivers of enterprise applications;
- Knowledge of core functions and expectations of an IT helpdesk;
- Understanding of end-user technology and innovations;
- Able to make decisions about escalation of problems;
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to support and mentor;
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information;
- Results driven;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach;
- Able to continuously improve quality.
ADDED ADVANTAGES AND PREFERENCES:
- A NQF 9 qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- ITIL Expert certified;
- CoBIT Implementation certified;
- Business Relationship Management Professional certified;
- Five years’ supervisory and management experience managing a desktop, helpdesk and IT client services environment in Higher Education;
- Exposure to Project Management.
UP Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this UP Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: UP Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official UP Job Portal.
- Click on the UP job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the UP Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For UP Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- UP Hiring.
- Which Job Profile UP Needed?
Answer:- UP Recruiting for Manager job position.
- Which is the official UP Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.up.ac.za is official UP Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this UP Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Manager job position.
- How to Apply for UP Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.