UNFPA Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in UNFPA. southafrica.unfpa.org New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa UNFPA Circular 2021. Latest UNFPA Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
UNFPA is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are seUNFPAhing UNFPA Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with UNFPA then you can apply for UNFPA Jobs 2021. The details of UNFPA Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through UNFPA which one matching with your profile.
UNFPA Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in UNFPA
UNFPA now hiring for International Consultant Position for Johannesburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for UNFPA Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do UNFPA jobs in Johannesburg, can apply for this International Consultant job position. For this best jobs in UNFPA company/department office situated in Johannesburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Johannesburg through UNFPA, Because UNFPA is providing approximately R 210,000.00 Yearly for the position of International Consultant.
Details of UNFPA Jobs for International Consultant Position according to company’s official UNFPA Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about UNFPA jobs in Johannesburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||UNFPA|
|Job Profile||International Consultant|
|Name of Recruitment||UNFPA Recruitment|
|Salary||R 210,000.00 Yearly|
|Job Type||UNFPA Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for UNFPA Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Maintain, promote and monitor implementation of the TuneMe.org mobisite and App in close collaboration with HQ and the implementing countries – this includes when need content creation and management of the content management system as well as refresher trainings on the use of the content management system and routinely support to country moderators.
- Maintain, improve, promote, generate content and monitor SYP webpage, SYP social media accounts including FaceBook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Ensure content of Twitter and Facebook page on a daily basis and SYP at a minimum of once a week update.
- Target new audience and increase number of followers on social media channels.
- Develop social media packages every two weeks to engage youth through digital platforms.
- Develops communication and advocacy products and systems to showcase SYP success stories at regional and country levels and enhance partnerships with donors and other working partners.
- Coordinates with vendors to facilitate the production and finalization of high quality communication and advocacy products as per UN international standards.
- Conduct outreach analysis to understand audience preference and the impact of different approaches.
- Draft press releases on a monthly basis on SYP; develop partnerships with media to focus on youth-centered UNFPA work.
- Organize visual assets such as photographs, illustrations, info-graphics, lead on the development of the SYP annual and phase reports for public consumption and any other publication developed under the auspices of the SYP Programme.
- Develop, implement and monitor dissemination strategies and plans for signature SYP products to increase visibility and reach.
- Lead on the production of on-line and offline meetings, trainings and events.
- Substantially contribute to the write up and review of donor and other programme related reports.
- Lead procurement and admin processes related to the SYP communication portfolio including selection of consultants, editors, writer, designers, production companies and others.
- Any other duties as identified by the supervisor and, the Regional Communications Advisor and/or management.
Qalifications and Experience
- Advanced university degree in relevant areas – communications, journalism, public relations, in social psychology, behavioural science, sociology, anthropology, social behaviour change communication or other related field from reputable institution.
- At least five years of progressively professional experience and proven track record in developing, implementing and monitoring communication strategies and implementing engagement campaigns for social and behaviour change.
- At least five years of experience in communication, knowledge management, reporting and digital communication.
- Experience in delivering technical assistance on strategic communication within the UN or in international organisation context.
- Good knowledge of socio-cultural indicators influencing youth’s behaviours
- Demonstrate creativity in social media campaigns and expertise in digital technologies, especially digital health;
- Well versed in writing of media articles, documentations, reporting and graphics.
- Good knowledge and experience in Graphic design and production of infographics.
- Proven knowledge of UN communication guidelines.
- Good expertise in M&E for communication e.g. google analytics.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, oral and visual format
- A passion for new technology and use of those tools
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities
- Ability to balance, multitask and prioritize requests while meeting deadlines Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and diverse setting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish systems and follow standards.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Knowledge of French or Portuguese an asset.
UNFPA Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this UNFPA Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: UNFPA Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official UNFPA Job Portal.
- Click on the UNFPA job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the UNFPA Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For UNFPA Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- UNFPA Hiring.
- Which Job Profile UNFPA Needed?
Answer:- UNFPA Recruiting for International Consultant job position.
- Which is the official UNFPA Careers Portal?
Answer:- southafrica.unfpa.org is official UNFPA Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this UNFPA Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for International Consultant job position.
- How to Apply for UNFPA International Consultant job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.