TB HIV Care Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in TB HIV Care. tbhivcare.org New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa TB HIV Care Circular 2021. Latest TB HIV Care Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
TB HIV Care is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching TB HIV Care Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with TB HIV Care then you can apply for TB HIV Care Jobs 2021. The details of TB HIV Care Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through TB HIV Care which one matching with your profile.
TB HIV Care Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in TB HIV Care
TB HIV Care now hiring for Assistant Programme Manager Position for Vryheid location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for TB HIV Care Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do TB HIV Care jobs in Vryheid, can apply for this Assistant Programme Manager job position. For this best jobs in TB HIV Care company/department office situated in Vryheid. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Vryheid through TB HIV Care, Because TB HIV Care is providing approximately R 228500.00 per year for the position of Assistant Programme Manager.
Details of TB HIV Care Jobs for Assistant Programme Manager Position according to company’s official TB HIV Care Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about TB HIV Care jobs in Vryheid, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||TB HIV Care|
|Job Profile||Assistant Programme Manager|
|Name of Recruitment||TB HIV Care Recruitment|
|Salary||R 228500.00 per year|
|Job Type||TB HIV Care Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal|
Qualification & Experience Required for TB HIV Care Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Job Advert Summary
TB HIV Care (THC), in existence since 1929, is an internationally recognised non-profit organisation. We provide health care services throughout South Africa to both the general population and communities at increased risk for HIV and TB, including adolescent girls and young women, sex workers and people who use drugs. THC provides a stimulating work environment and the opportunity to work with leaders in the field of HIV and TB prevention and care. Our work culture is adapted to the constantly-evolving South African health care environment and will suit solution-driven team players interested in opportunities for career development while working to connect people with care Purpose of the position: The Assistant TB Manager will manage and be accountable for the operations function for the Global Fund TB Programme in eThekwini, uGu and King Cetshwayo districts, including implementation, evaluation and quality improvement of health interventions in order to strengthen the health system and to ensure integrated TB and HIV screening, diagnosis, treatment and continuity of care
• Degree in Nursing (BCur) or related qualification in Public Health Sciences or Social Sciences • Certificate in Project Management • Current SANC registration • Skilled in quality improvement methodology • Minimum 5 years Project Management experience coupled with 3 years’ experience in TB and HIV care • Ability to communicate in English and isiZulu and any other recognised official language • Conversant with South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, TB and STIs 2017–2022 (NSP) • Valid code 08 driver’s license • Ability to travel within the region • Clear criminal record
Duties and Responsibilities
• Engage stakeholders in TB implementation through joint meetings, workshops attending events and collaboration • Foster a positive relationship with all key stakeholders within the District and Provincial Department of Health (DOH) management teams • Attend regular technical team meetings • Provide analysis and interpret data to identify opportunities for improvement • Design, develop and monitor improvement projects in health facilities • Support reporting and project design through data • Implement QI activities through close collaboration with multidisciplinary teams • Mentor and train all operational and clinical teams on infection prevention control • Competently manage all operations and develop detailed work plans to achieve targets within a defined budget and geography • Review training plans in line with program targets • Ensure all financial requirements are aligned with the policies and internal control processes of the organisation • Ensure the team is adequately trained and resourced to meet objectives • Report writing (monthly reports, Interim progress report, annual reports) per funder requirements • Follow-up on the implementation of changes and comment on improvements, ensure continuous improvement • Provide technical assistance, including planning, capacity building, implementation, quality improvement and monitoring and evaluation to key governmental and non-governmental partners
TB HIV Care Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this TB HIV Care Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: TB HIV Care Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official TB HIV Care Job Portal.
- Click on the TB HIV Care job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the TB HIV Care Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For TB HIV Care Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- TB HIV Care Hiring.
- Which Job Profile TB HIV Care Needed?
Answer:- TB HIV Care Recruiting for Assistant Programme Manager job position.
- Which is the official TB HIV Care Careers Portal?
Answer:- tbhivcare.org is official TB HIV Care Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this TB HIV Care Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Assistant Programme Manager job position.
- How to Apply for TB HIV Care Assistant Programme Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.