Sanparks Vacancies 2022 Current Government Vacancies in Sanparks. www.sanparks.org New Government Jobs 2022 in South Africa Sanparks Circular 2022. Latest Sanparks Job Vacancy 2022 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Sanparks is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Sanparks Vacancies 2022, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Sanparks then you can apply for Sanparks Jobs 2022. The details of Sanparks Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Sanparks which one Sanparksing with your profile.
Sanparks Vacancies 2022 Current Government Vacancies in Sanparks
Sanparks now hiring for Section Ranger Position for Centurion location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Sanparks Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Sanparks jobs in Centurion, can apply for this Section Ranger job position. For this best jobs in Sanparks company/department office situated in Centurion. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Centurion through Sanparks, Because Sanparks is providing approximately R 187,078.00 per year for the position of Section Ranger.
Details of Sanparks Jobs for Section Ranger Position according to company’s official Sanparks Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Sanparks jobs in Centurion, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Sanparks|
|Job Profile||Section Ranger|
|Name of Recruitment||Sanparks Recruitment|
|Salary||R 187,078.00 per year|
|Job Type||Sanparks Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Sanparks Vacancies 2022
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Fire management, implementation of the fire management strategy, including conducting controlled block burning, wildfire suppression and preparation of firebreaks.
- Natural resources management that includes the implementation of invasive plant, alien animal, unnatural soil erosion and rehabilitation management programs.
- Monitoring of developments and projects in the National Park as well as areas adjacent impacting on the Park.
- Development of sound and mutually beneficial relationships with Stakeholders, neighbouring communities, NGOâ€™s, and other associated organizations and individuals.
- Financial administration, including budget control and monitoring expenditures.
- Supervision of interns, volunteers and contractors who provide conservation management services to the Section.
- Implementation and administration of approved conservation legislation, policy according to agreed management and operational plans.
- Monitoring and recording of resource management data and facilitation of external research.
- Human resources management and administration.
- Identification and implementation of personnel development and skills training.
- Visitor Management – including safety and security of visitors, control of visitors’ behaviour and recording, interpretation and dissemination of information.
- Coordinate rescue operations on hiking trails in the Tsitsikamma Section as and when circumstances dictate.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the Green Flag hiking trails in the Park, both overnight as well as day hikes of the Tsitsikamma Section.
- Infrastructure Maintenance includes buildings, roads, hiking trail footpaths and track management and signage.
- Management of recreational/tourism facilities and destinations such as Big Tree, picnic sites, etc.
- Management of cultural historic nodes in the section.
- Conform to Audit requirements (OHS, METT, SOAIM, SOB, and others), prescriptions, norms and standards.
- To perform ad hoc duties when required
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities that are required for the job:
- National Diploma in Conservation or equivalent qualification or degree supported by at least 3 years of practical experience in management and supervisor.
- Experience 3 years in Fire management, conducting prescribed burns, wildfire suppression and construction of fires breaks.
- Code 08 driverâ€™s license, PDP will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience on environmental laws such as NVFFA, NEMPAA, NEMA, MEMBA, MLRA; and other related Acts.
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Express.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, as well as conflict resolution, project management and liaison skills.
- The candidate will be required to reside in the Park and accommodation will be made available.
- Preference will be given to qualifying internal candidates from designated groups.
- Ability to work under pressure and working flexible, long and irregular hours.
- Criminal record and clearance checks will be conducted on shortlisted candidates.
Sanparks Jobs 2022 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Sanparks Recruitment 2022 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
- How to Apply: Sanparks Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Sanparks Job Portal.
- Click on the Sanparks job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Sanparks Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Sanparks Vacancies 2022
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Sanparks Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Sanparks Needed?
Answer:- Sanparks Recruiting for Section Ranger job position.
- Which is the official Sanparks Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.sanparks.org is official Sanparks Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Sanparks Recruitment 2022?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Section Ranger job position.
- How to Apply for Sanparks Section Ranger job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.