Productivity SA Vacancies 2022 Current Government Vacancies in Productivity SA. www.loreal.com New Government Jobs 2022 in South Africa Productivity SA Circular 2022. Latest Productivity SA Job Vacancy 2022 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Productivity SA is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Productivity SA Vacancies 2022, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Productivity SA then you can apply for Productivity SA Jobs 2022. The details of Productivity SA Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Productivity SA which one matching with your profile.
Productivity SA Vacancies 2022 Current Government Vacancies in Productivity SA
Productivity SA now hiring for Secretary Position for Midrand location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Productivity SA Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Productivity SA jobs in Midrand, can apply for this Secretary job position. For this best jobs in Productivity SA company/department office situated in Midrand. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Midrand through Productivity SA, Because Productivity SA is providing approximately R 14017.00 per month for the position of Secretary.
Details of Productivity SA Jobs for Secretary Position according to company’s official Productivity SA Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Productivity SA jobs in Midrand, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Productivity SA|
|Name of Recruitment||Productivity SA Recruitment|
|Salary||R 14017.00 per month|
|Job Type||Productivity SA Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Productivity SA Vacancies 2022
The primary purpose of this position is to provide professional secretarial and administrative support and services to the Region and relevant stakeholders.
Preference will be given to affirmative action candidates or designated groups in line with Productivity SA’s Employment Equity targets.
- Contract position (12 months)
- Programme: Region 1
- Up to R30 037.91 per month cost to company
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Min: Matric plus a suitable secretarial qualification.
- Min: At least At least 3 years secretarial experience.
ADVERSE WORKING CONDITIONS:
- May be required to work overtime as per business demands
- Perform standard secretarial duties effectively
- Co-ordinate programme meetings / forums and workshops, and ensure timely distribution of all relevant documentation (minutes/ notes/ monthly progress reports/ research documents).
- Arrange all travel requirements for team members, service providers and other stakeholders as required.
- Prepare and write routine reports as per request
- Draft and communicate relevant correspondence
- Coordinate events, workshops, awards
- Send out invitations
- Register delegates
- Perform financial duties
- Collect and receive invoices of service providers
- Sort and check invoices and all supporting documentation
- Arrange and organise payment of service providers
- Prepare budget for regional manager’s approval
- Keep financial controls and accurate records
- Coordinate telephone management system
- Procurement of stock
- Keep a record of all relevant stock
- Procure stationery and other consumables when requested
- Acquisition and management of fixed assets
- Obtain three quotes
- Submit quotation for approval
- Submit the approved quotes
- Follow up and ensure timeous approval and payment of the supplier
- Scan the order and invoice and store electronically
- Update the IT asset register whenever assets are purchased
- Update any changes in ownership of assets on the asset register
- Contribute to the achievement of the business plan objectives of the region.
- Stay in touch with the latest thinking on productivity and related issues.
- Stay abreast of latest advancements in field of work.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Computer literate
- Ability to make efficient logistical arrangements
- Ability to meet customer needs
- Ability to make payments to service providers
- Ability to provide administrative support
- Ability to coordinate events (meetings, workshops, forums, etc.)
- Ability to capture information
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to create and maintain relevant databases
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Good relationship building skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound administrative skills
- Sound organising skills
- Knowledge of Productivity SA’s policies, procedures and programmes
- Basic financial knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Achievement/Results Orientation
- Computer literacy MS Office (essential), SAP B1 (advantageous)
- Administrative skills
- Basic Financial understanding
- Communication skills
- Minute taking skills
Desired Education Level
- May be required to work overtime as per business demands
- Own reliable transport plus valid drivers license
- A comprehensive CV must be included
- All relevant Diplomas
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Productivity SA Vacancies 2022
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Productivity SA Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Productivity SA Needed?
Answer:- Productivity SA Recruiting for Secretary job position.
- Which is the official Productivity SA Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.loreal.com is official Productivity SA Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Productivity SA Recruitment 2022?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Secretary job position.
- How to Apply for Productivity SA Secretary job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.