ProDevelopment Group Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in ProDevelopment Group. www.prodevelopmentgroup.co.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa ProDevelopment Group Circular 2021. Latest ProDevelopment Group Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
ProDevelopment Group is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching ProDevelopment Group Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with ProDevelopment Group then you can apply for ProDevelopment Group Jobs 2021. The details of ProDevelopment Group Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through ProDevelopment Group which one matching with your profile.
ProDevelopment Group Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in ProDevelopment Group
ProDevelopment Group now hiring for Client Service Position for Johannesburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for ProDevelopment Group Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do ProDevelopment Group jobs in Johannesburg, can apply for this Client Service job position. For this best jobs in ProDevelopment Group company/department office situated in Johannesburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Johannesburg through ProDevelopment Group, Because ProDevelopment Group is providing approximately R 116,984.00 Yearly for the position of Client Service.
Details of ProDevelopment Group Jobs for Client Service Position according to company’s official ProDevelopment Group Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about ProDevelopment Group jobs in Johannesburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||ProDevelopment Group|
|Job Profile||Client Service|
|Name of Recruitment||ProDevelopment Group Recruitment|
|Salary||R 116,984.00 Yearly|
|Job Type||ProDevelopment Group Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for ProDevelopment Group Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- INTERNAL PROCESS*
- Contribute to the development of a client service strategy that enables a positive client experience and
- business objectives.
- Contribute to the development of a client value proposition (CVP) and client service strategies to ensure
- operational considerations are incorporated.
- Manage the implementation of operating procedures and quality and service standards related to the
- applicable client service solution.
- Monitor and evaluate operational processes for quality and effectiveness and adjust as required.
- Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures to determine the optimal process to implement the various client service solutions.
- Manage a comprehensive client service function, ensuring timeous and accurate service delivery.
- Monitor operational results and backlogs and adjust according to service delivery requirements.
- Deliver meaningful and relevant reporting on client service functions and trends as required.
- Review performance in line with business objectives and realities to ensure optimal performance I maintained.
- Act as an escalation point to assist Customer Service Consultants and Administrators addressing client queries.
- Ensure team’s adherence to correct procedure when following up on queries.
- Identify and report process and system failures and enhancements to improve client experience.
- Continuously monitor turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance client service delivery.
- Drive client service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards to ensure that clients receive appropriate advice and after sales service.
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved, and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall client targets.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the process of negotiating objective and realistic service level agreements, monitor appropriateness, and recommend adjustments.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback, and provides exceptional client service.
- Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment, and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Select and recruit suitably qualified talent in line with Employment Equity principles and values.
- Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement, and cohesiveness.
- Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends, and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Execute effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted.
- Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training, and personal growth.
- Effectively manage performance within the team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team.
Qualification & Experiences
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Act as a point of escalation to deal with Contact Centre issues that come up. Typical situations could be speaking with one of TC Direct’s customers and/or one of TC Direct’s customer’s end customer.
- Is available for employees who experience performance problems, providing appropriate coaching, counselling, direction, and resolution.
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Assist the Head of Marketing with daily operation of the contact centre to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Work as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Share continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Produce and present quality assurance reporting and metrics for review by senior leadership.
- Evaluate, test and implement new systems for TC Direct’s contact centre operations ensuring system changes are defined and improved, coordinate all applicable programs by providing clear direction and updates, seizing opportunities and adapting to the evolving needs and priorities of our customers.
- Managing customer distribution and capacity planning across the team to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, IT BA or equivalent diploma, IIBA/ BABOK /CBAP Qualification
- A Dimensional /Data Modelling course highly advantageous
- Proven experience of IT business analysis and business process redesign gained in Strategy/Business analysis or similar role
- Comparable experience in similar roles (in addition to the below) will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2-3 years of customer service leadership experience within the last 5 years.
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
- Experience with call centre systems such as Five9, ServiceNow, Remedy, NICE, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years ERP Business Analysis experience
- Knowledge of Transactional systems
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an
- Experience working with ERP systems; e.g. Syspro, Sage, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficient in one or more BI visualisation tools
- Experience in call centre quality assurance.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel, Work and PowerPoint Skills.
- Strong communication, leadership, and coaching/training abilities.
- Strong problem-solving, analysis, and organizational skills.
- Experience in E-commerce support would be an advantage.
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- Team leadership *– customer service team leads manage teams that can range from a few people to large departments, so effective team coordination and organization skills are vital
- Performance evaluation *– customer service team leads should also have some experience with employee evaluations to successfully manage their team’s growth and performance
- Conflict resolution *– customer service team leads must quickly and effectively resolve customer issues, particularly when a customer is unhappy with the company’s product or service
- Problem-solving skills *– this role also requires significant problem-solving skills, as a customer service team lead needs to assess the situation when a customer calls or emails and rapidly arrive at a resolution
- Communication skills *– this role relies heavily on both written and verbal communication when interacting with customers and directing team members
ProDevelopment Group Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
- INTERNAL PROCESS*
Candidates required age for this ProDevelopment Group Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: ProDevelopment Group Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official ProDevelopment Group Job Portal.
- Click on the ProDevelopment Group job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the ProDevelopment Group Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For ProDevelopment Group Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- ProDevelopment Group Hiring.
- Which Job Profile ProDevelopment Group Needed?
Answer:- ProDevelopment Group Recruiting for Client Service job position.
- Which is the official ProDevelopment Group Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.prodevelopmentgroup.co.za is official ProDevelopment Group Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this ProDevelopment Group Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Client Service job position.
- How to Apply for ProDevelopment Group Client Service job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.