NWU Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in NWU . www.nwu.ac.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa NWU Circular 2021. Latest NWU Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
NWU is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching NWU Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with NWU then you can apply for NWU Jobs 2021. The details of NWU Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through NWU which one matching with your profile.
NWU Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in NWU
NWU now hiring for Junior Lecturer Position for Potchefstroom location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for NWU Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do NWU jobs in Potchefstroom, can apply for this Junior Lecturer job position. For this best jobs in NWU company/department office situated in Potchefstroom. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Potchefstroom through NWU , Because NWU is providing approximately R 246,533.00 per Year for the position of Junior Lecturer.
Details of NWU Jobs for Junior Lecturer Position according to company’s official NWU Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about NWU jobs in Potchefstroom, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||NWU|
|Job Profile||Junior Lecturer|
|Name of Recruitment||NWU Recruitment|
|Salary||R 246,533.00 per Year|
|Job Type||NWU Jobs in North West|
Qualification & Experience Required for NWU Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- Degree or Diploma in business management, finance, accounting, or other related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in different aspects of project accounting
- 2 years’ experience required in accounting and reporting for USAID-funded project
- Demonstrated capacity to manage operational staff
- Understanding of USAID rules and regulations regarding accounting, reporting and auditing
- MS Office tools (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Pastel Accounting software knowledge essential
- Processing of daily bills, claims and statement of accounts. Assures the authenticity of purchase of goods and services, reimbursement of expenses, footings are correct and cross referenced
- Codes all disbursements to the proper general ledger accounts and project codes
- Preparation of vouchers and checks for approval of the Finance Manager/ Managing Director. Assure that vouchers prior to approval are properly supported by valid documents such as receipts, invoices, contracts, claim forms, request for payments, worksheets, etc.
- Examine all financial documents, i.e., expense reports, invoices, purchase orders, contracts, to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of financial data, as well as being allowable and in accordance with terms and agreement of the award and GRS SA financial systems and procedures.
- Issuance of payments to suppliers, staff and consultants within agreed budgetary limits and on time thus ensuring that GRS SA fulfils its obligations.
- As Petty Cash custodian, assure that there are enough funds for daily cash operations. Prepares a weekly and monthly reconciliation of such fund.
- Daily monitoring of cash position prior to approval of vouchers and check signing
- Weekly bank reconciliation of funds in the bank assuring that reconciling items are properly accounted for and properly approved by the Finance Manager.
- Follow-up reviews and verifies the liquidation of advances. Prepares the corresponding entry of such liquidation for entry into the voucher and pastel.
- Review and recommend on improvements of general financial system.
- Variance reporting of the General Office expenditure versus budget in coordination with the Administrative unit.
- Assist in the preparation of Annual and Revised budget
- Data entry on a daily basis into pastel and vouchers.
- Month-end and year-end processing in coordination with the Finance and Operations Manager.
- Assist programme manager and programme coordinator with investigations regarding their monthly budget v actual reports
- Assist programme manager and programme coordinator with preparation of cash flow data.
- Filing chronologically vouchers after approval together with supporting documents. Stamp “PAID” such documents to avoid having these documents presented for repayment.
- Preparation of payroll for full-time, volunteer and local staff
- Preparation and Submission of all Statutory returns e.g., VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL etc.
- Orient and train new hired staff in general finance including how to complete the travel expense sheet, as well as protocol for submitting advances or reimbursements
- Assist with preparation of Statutory and Project Audits by Compiling information for internal and external auditors, as required
- Assist in the preparation of all financial and non-financial information required for project sponsors, programme manager, Board, Trustees and external funders as required in both routine reporting and ad hoc requests.
NWU Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this NWU Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: NWU Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official NWU Job Portal.
- Click on the NWU job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the NWU Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For NWU Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- NWU Hiring.
- Which Job Profile NWU Needed?
Answer:- NWU Recruiting for Junior Lecturer job position.
- Which is the official NWU Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.nwu.ac.za is official NWU Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this NWU Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Junior Lecturer job position.
- How to Apply for NWU Junior Lecturer job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.