MultiChoice Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in MultiChoice. www.multichoice.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa MultiChoice Circular 2021. Latest MultiChoice Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
MultiChoice is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching MultiChoice Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with MultiChoice then you can apply for MultiChoice Jobs 2021. The details of MultiChoice Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through MultiChoice which one matching with your profile.
MultiChoice Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in MultiChoice
MultiChoice now hiring for EPG Specialist: Channel Management Position for Randburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for MultiChoice Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do MultiChoice jobs in Randburg, can apply for this EPG Specialist: Channel Management job position. For this best jobs in MultiChoice company/department office situated in Randburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Randburg through MultiChoice, Because MultiChoice is providing approximately R 325182.00 per year for the position of EPG Specialist: Channel Management.
Details of MultiChoice Jobs for EPG Specialist: Channel Management Position according to company’s official MultiChoice Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about MultiChoice jobs in Randburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||MultiChoice|
|Job Profile||EPG Specialist: Channel Management|
|Name of Recruitment||MultiChoice Recruitment|
|Salary||R 325182.00 per year|
|Job Type||MultiChoice Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for MultiChoice Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
The MultiChoice Group is a broad-based multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security serving rapidly growing base of 13,5 million households. Brands within the Group include DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax and Europe based content security leader Irdeto.
MultiChoice Group has a successful history of identifying trends early, adapting them for our markets and leveraging them to provide the best experience to customers in Africa. The group’s strength lies in its focus on local language and culture, its entrepreneurial spirit and the quality of its workforce. By joining our team, you can help in achieving our objectives, namely: Expand Pay TV, grow SVOD subscriber base and advertising sales; focus on investment and technology; maintain a local approach, provide quality service and attract innovative and motivated employees.
Join Africa’s most loved storyteller!
EPG Specialist: Channel Management
M-Net, MultiChoice Africa Limited, MultiChoice South Africa, Connected Video, Content suppliers and broadcasters.
South Africa, Gauteng, Randburg
Purpose of the Position:
To manage the standard of formats and EPG metadata supplied by all current (276) and future channels and ensure the consistent supply of this metadata.
Key Performance Objectives
- Manage EPG metadata output: Analyse the relevant reports and action interventions as required.
- Assist with EPG scheduling when required.
- Drive and implement continuous EPG scheduling enhancement to workflows of the EPG department.
- Identify gaps in scheduler workflows and recommend options to address.
- Perform monthly metadata report spot checks on allocated channels to manage EPG metadata output and ensure EPG accuracy.
Meet regularly with:
- EPG Manager
- EPG Editors
- Content department
- Channel suppliers
- EPG technical support team
- Manage all unresolved escalated channel issues and log issues on fortnightly channel performance reports.
- Compile monthly reports on the completeness of metadata on allocated channels.
- Analyse above reports for issues and trends and escalate where required.
- Maintain quarterly tracking of time and effort spent on allocated channels using the channel weightings document.
- Provide weekly status report to EPG Manager.
- Ad hoc reports for content department on specific channel issues.
- Pre-launch schedule readiness:
- Attend project meetings with platforms team.
- Facilitate testing of schedules.
- Manage channel launch readiness:
- Communicate departmental requirements to new channels.
- Arrange training for new channels if required.
- Continuously communicate with Content/M-Net and third-party channel representatives pre- and post-launch.
- Manage channel termination readiness:
- Liaise with Content team for pre- and post-termination messages.
- Confirm successful termination of channels on all relevant platforms.
- Manage documentation of channel information e.g. channel contacts and special arrangements.
- Be available to respond to channel queries /on-air issues after hours and on weekends as required.
- Manage ongoing supplier adherence to EPG requirements:
- Schedule delivery formats
- EPG deadlines
- EPG styles and standards
- Investigate, escalate and actively seek resolution of on-air errors
- Manage EPG support to VOD teams
- Manage adherence to SLAs on allocated channels
- Input requirement to the SLAs on allocated channels
- Degree or diploma in languages, journalism or communications.
- A thorough knowledge of English spelling and grammar
- Excellent general entertainment knowledge
- Media/journalistic background (advantageous)
- Computer skills: MS Office
- At least two years EPG scheduling experience on EPGenius
Technical Competencies (List the key technical competencies)
- Stakeholder relationship management
- EPG scheduling best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication English
- Ability to re-write/edit copy
- Employee relations
Behavioural Competencies (List the key behavioural competencies)
- Teamwork and interpersonal
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Information seeking
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Customer focused
Primary Location: ZAF-GT-Randburg
Organization: DStv Digital Media (DDM)
Job Posting: 29-06-2021
MultiChoice Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this MultiChoice Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: MultiChoice Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official MultiChoice Job Portal.
- Click on the MultiChoice job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the MultiChoice Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For MultiChoice Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- MultiChoice Hiring.
- Which Job Profile MultiChoice Needed?
Answer:- MultiChoice Recruiting for EPG Specialist: Channel Management job position.
- Which is the official MultiChoice Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.multichoice.com is official MultiChoice Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this MultiChoice Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for EPG Specialist: Channel Management job position.
- How to Apply for MultiChoice EPG Specialist: Channel Management job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.