Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Médecins Sans Frontierès . www.msf.org.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Médecins Sans Frontierès Circular 2021. Latest Médecins Sans Frontierès Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Médecins Sans Frontierès is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Médecins Sans Frontierès then you can apply for Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs 2021. The details of Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Médecins Sans Frontierès which one matching with your profile.
Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Médecins Sans Frontierès
Médecins Sans Frontierès now hiring for Philanthropy Report Intern Position for Cape Town location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Médecins Sans Frontierès jobs in Cape Town, can apply for this Philanthropy Report Intern job position. For this best jobs in Médecins Sans Frontierès company/department office situated in Cape Town. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Cape Town through Médecins Sans Frontierès , Because Médecins Sans Frontierès is providing approximately R 125434.00 per year for the position of Philanthropy Report Intern.
Details of Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs for Philanthropy Report Intern Position according to company’s official Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Médecins Sans Frontierès jobs in Cape Town, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Médecins Sans Frontierès|
|Job Profile||Philanthropy Report Intern|
|Name of Recruitment||Médecins Sans Frontierès Recruitment|
|Salary||R 125434.00 per year|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Job Type||Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs in Western Cape|
Qualification & Experience Required for Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- ABOUT MSFDoctors without Borders (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation committed to providing medical assistance to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, natural and man-made disasters; and speaking out about the plight of the populations assisted. MSF assists people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Today, MSF is present in more than 73 countries, where thousands of MSF doctors, nurses, logisticians, water and sanitation experts, and other medical and non-medical professionals work together to bring essential health services to people caught in humanitarian crises.
MSF SA’s fundraising department is responsible for raising private funding, predominantly from individuals, to support our humanitarian mission and our activities in the Southern African region.
Reporting to the Corporates, Trusts & Foundations Officer, the Philanthropy Report Intern supports the retention of MSF SA’s Major Donor, Corporate, Trust and Foundation revenue program and the relationship management activities of front line fundraisers:
- By assisting in the preparation of written grant proposals and delivering reports in due time
- By assisting with data collection from MSF SA Communication department, OCB Funding Unit, Operations, Medical and other relevant teams for the purposes of compiling reports as required
- By preparing written grant proposals, reports, presentations and other necessary communication
We are looking for a proactive and analytical individual with a commitment to confidentiality and high ethical standards. The Philanthropy Report Intern will have the ability to synthesize and translate his/her reporting into practical suggestions/actions to the Philanthropy team fundraising goals.
The Philanthropy Report Intern will have to be an individual with an interest and skill in writing and research. He or she should be highly computer literate with excellent oral, written communication and data presentation skills.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data Collection and Report Writing
- Understand existing portfolio of donors and required reporting expectations.
- Conduct donor-related project reports within requisite timelines.
- Assist in the planning and controlling of a schedule of donor report requirements, including the understanding of narrative vs. financial reports; ensuring all reports are prepared and submitted timeously.
- Create donor ID cards for the Funding Unit for any earmarked donations and/or donations that require financial reporting.
- Participate in team meetings and take a keen interest in understanding budget and reporting strategies
- Maintain a robust report tracking system for donor prospects, including the recording of meetings minutes and contributing to the follow-up strategies,
- Assist in the writing of summaries for projects identified by the philanthropy team as an important tool to the success of Philanthropy & Partnerships goals and objectives.
- Proposal-Writing support to the Philanthropy unit
- Participate in staff or donor meetings with the Philanthropy team as requested, to ensure outcomes and next steps are recorded and that donor profiles and reporting notes are updated appropriately.
- Provide writing support to the Philanthropy team for the preparation and updating of donor proposals and other communications as requested.
- Collect data to fulfil the reporting and other writing needs
- Other duties as required to ensure the continued success in MSF SA’s Fundraising activities.
This Internship position allows for rotation between the Philanthropy Research Intern and the Philanthropy Reporting Intern. Rotations will be determined through team needs, candidate interests and mentor guidance. The reason for the rotational internship is to encourage development by allowing for a more holistic view of the different aspects of philanthropy over the 12-month period. The benefits of a rotation system are;
- Successful candidates get a full view of how the philanthropy unit operates over the 12-month internship.
- The interns support and empower each other while receiving learning support from team members within Philanthropy and Fundraising unit as a whole.
- Constant and clear pathway for the transfer of information and skills thus encouraging accelerated development.
THE PHILANTHROPY RESEARCH INTERN ROTATION OVERVIEW
Reporting to the Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships, the Philanthropy Research Intern supports the growth of MSF SA’s Major donor, corporate, trust and foundation revenue program and the relationship management activities of front line fundraisers:
- By identifying individuals and organisations who will have the propensity, affinity and capacity to give to MSF SA
- By researching and providing contact and other relevant information on the current portfolio (of major donors, trusts & foundations and corporate donors)
- By collecting necessary data and preparing reports
- By maintaining updated planning to deliver grant proposals and reports in due time
- Relevant tertiary qualification in English, Communications and/ or similar related qualification.
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to locate and interpret financial information from a variety of sources.
- Excellent writing skills and the capacity to summarize and/or synthesize information in a highly structured and legible way
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and e-mail
- Demonstrate deep understanding of research methodology,
- understanding and keen interest in philanthropy and the development of African philanthropy space would be an advantage
- Skilful in drafting and editing research and briefing materials.
- Detail-orientated, deadline-driven and self-directed.
- Team player with an ability to work under pressure.
- A natural curiosity about people is key, as is an interest in research and writing.
- Confidence to show initiative (especially in identifying new sources of information and analysis of that information).
- Tact, diplomacy, sound judgment and demonstrated commitment to professional ethics and safeguarding donor confidentiality at all times.
- A positive mental attitude, persistence and desire to learn.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different people at various levels within the Organisation.
- Identify with the values upheld by MSF.
Closing date: 27 July 2021
*If you do not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful*
Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Médecins Sans Frontierès Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Médecins Sans Frontierès Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Médecins Sans Frontierès Job Portal.
- Click on the Médecins Sans Frontierès job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Médecins Sans Frontierès Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Médecins Sans Frontierès Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Médecins Sans Frontierès Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Médecins Sans Frontierès Needed?
Answer:- Médecins Sans Frontierès Recruiting for Philanthropy Report Intern job position.
- Which is the official Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.msf.org.za is official Médecins Sans Frontierès Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Médecins Sans Frontierès Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Philanthropy Report Intern job position.
- How to Apply for Médecins Sans Frontierès Philanthropy Report Intern job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.