De Beers Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in De Beers . www.debeersgroup.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa De Beers Circular 2021. Latest De Beers Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
De Beers is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching De Beers Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with De Beers then you can apply for De Beers Jobs 2021. The details of De Beers Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through De Beers which one matching with your profile.
De Beers Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in De Beers
De Beers now hiring for Specialist Investigations & Intelligence Position for Centurion location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for De Beers Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do De Beers jobs in Centurion, can apply for this Specialist Investigations & Intelligence job position. For this best jobs in De Beers company/department office situated in Centurion. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Centurion through De Beers , Because De Beers is providing approximately R 545521.00 per year for the position of Specialist Investigations & Intelligence.
Details of De Beers Jobs for Specialist Investigations & Intelligence Position according to company’s official De Beers Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about De Beers jobs in Centurion, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||De Beers|
|Job Profile||Specialist Investigations & Intelligence|
|Name of Recruitment||De Beers Recruitment|
|Salary||R 545521.00 per year|
|Job Type||De Beers Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for De Beers Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
-We’re looking for an innovative Specialist Investigations and Intelligence who shares our values and our belief in a better future for mining.
We take safety seriously. So will you.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines.
Kumba Iron Ore
We produce high-grade iron ore, the key component in steel widely used in construction and manufacturing across the world. Our activities include all aspects – exploration; mining; processing and blending; shipping; marketing and selling. In South Africa, we have mining operations in the Northern Cape province, as well as a head office in Centurion, Gauteng, and a port operation in Saldanha Bay, Western Cape.
-As our Specialist Investigations and Intelligence , you will develop and implement intelligence networks as part of the Kumba Security Strategy to create a safe and secure operational environment by:
- Investigate Ethics Committee cases that are highly sensitive and could cause severe reputational damage to KIO
- Manage and lead a team of investigators including contracted/outsourced at HO as well as all other Kumba sites
- Safely establish and control effective intelligence networks from an in-house perspective
- Support the Manager Security Services to prevent the growing threat of industrial espionage and illegal eavesdropping and surveillance
- Enable the company, its employees and other stakeholders to carry out business free from illicit threat and unlawful interference
- Monitoring of Exploration, Mining, Process and in-transit (on roads, air-space and across borders
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements by conducting market analysis, networking, international and local benchmarking. Ensure all business comply with corporate governance and policies, statutory, legal and other requirements
This role is in the Safety & Sustainable Development department on a Band 6 and reporting to the Principal Security & Intelligence
-You will be required to have: *
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Forensic Investigations Certificate/Diploma
- Registered with Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority Grade
- Diploma/Certificate in human relations will be advantageous
-Who We Are*
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity and showing care and respect for people and the planet? That means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies.
As the custodians of coal and other precious natural resources – diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore and nickel – our extraordinary teams work safely and collaboratively, with the utmost consideration for local communities, our customers and the world at large.
What We Offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
De Beers Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this De Beers Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: De Beers Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official De Beers Job Portal.
- Click on the De Beers job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the De Beers Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For De Beers Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- De Beers Hiring.
- Which Job Profile De Beers Needed?
Answer:- De Beers Recruiting for Specialist Investigations & Intelligence job position.
- Which is the official De Beers Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.debeersgroup.com is official De Beers Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this De Beers Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Specialist Investigations & Intelligence job position.
- How to Apply for De Beers Specialist Investigations & Intelligence job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.