CPUT Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in CPUT. www.cput.ac.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa CPUT Circular 2021. Latest CPUT Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
CPUT is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching CPUT Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with CPUT then you can apply for CPUT Jobs 2021. The details of CPUT Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through CPUT which one matching with your profile.
CPUT Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in CPUT
CPUT now hiring for Residence Coordinator Position for Cape Town location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for CPUT Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do CPUT jobs in Cape Town, can apply for this Residence Coordinator job position. For this best jobs in CPUT company/department office situated in Cape Town. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Cape Town through CPUT, Because CPUT is providing approximately R 200,000.00 Yearly for the position of Residence Coordinator.
Details of CPUT Jobs for Residence Coordinator Position according to company’s official CPUT Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about CPUT jobs in Cape Town, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||CPUT|
|Job Profile||Residence Coordinator|
|Name of Recruitment||CPUT Recruitment|
|Salary||R 200,000.00 Yearly|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Job Type||CPUT Jobs in Western Cape|
Qualification & Experience Required for CPUT Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Admissions: Deal with admissions for the students that are sent to a residence by the central offices create a data for students in the residence.
- Student Development: Create and direct student’s development programmes.
- Budgeting: Engage on budgeting processes and manage the budget of your residence.
- Liaise and supervise student structures: liaise with House Committee and RSAs on various issues as residence stakeholders.
- Handle conflict & disciplinary issues: Manage and handle conflict in the residence, deal with all disciplinary processes within the residence
- Meeting: Organise house meeting, meetings with House Committee, RSAs, and staff working in the residence attend departmental meetings.
- Record Keeping: keep student’s records and all invoices for deliveries in the residence.
- Housekeeping/Supervision: Ensure that the residence is kept in a good and habitable state at all times.
- Staff Supervision: Supervise and manage the staff working at residence level.
- General Administration: Attend to the administration of the residence.
- Internal/External Liaison: Liaise with other university departments, students and parents on various needs of the residence.
- Para-Counselling: Allow students to confirm with you on personal challenges that they are faced with and provide advice.
- Promote Security, Health and Safety: Assist in ensuring that security and safety as well as health needs are addressed in the residence.
- Student Orientation: orientate first year students about the residence and its facilities.
- Report writing: Write monthly reports to the head of the department.
- Selection: Assist the department on selection and allocation processes during December January period.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Verbal and written Communication
- Administration skills
- Contributing to team success
- Initiating action
- Attention to details
- Applied knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Learner/Client focus
- Managing work (including time Management)
- Professional/Technical knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Safety awareness
Qualifications and Experience
- A National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years’ experience in a related housing environment
- Experience in Student Affairs in a Higher Education Institution
CPUT Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this CPUT Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: CPUT Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official CPUT Job Portal.
- Click on the CPUT job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the CPUT Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For CPUT Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- CPUT Hiring.
- Which Job Profile CPUT Needed?
Answer:- CPUT Recruiting for Residence Coordinator job position.
- Which is the official CPUT Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.cput.ac.za is official CPUT Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this CPUT Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Residence Coordinator job position.
- How to Apply for CPUT Residence Coordinator job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.