Core Group Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Core Group. www.core.co.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Core Group Circular 2021. Latest Core Group Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Core Group is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Core Group Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Core Group then you can apply for Core Group Jobs 2021. The details of Core Group Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Core Group which one matching with your profile.
Core Group Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Core Group
Core Group now hiring for Technical Support Graduate Position for Sandton location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Core Group Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Core Group jobs in Sandton, can apply for this Technical Support Graduate job position. For this best jobs in Core Group company/department office situated in Sandton. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Sandton through Core Group, Because Core Group is providing approximately R 616793.00 per year for the position of Technical Support Graduate.
Details of Core Group Jobs for Technical Support Graduate Position according to company’s official Core Group Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Core Group jobs in Sandton, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Core Group|
|Job Profile||Technical Support Graduate|
|Name of Recruitment||Core Group Recruitment|
|Salary||R 616793.00 per year|
|Job Type||Core Group Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Core Group Vacancies 2021
- Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Think Ahead specialises in working with schools to plan and implement technological solutions to meet the needs of teachers and learners. We focus on best solutions to meet educational needs, teacher and learner training, parent buy-in, curriculum integration and required policies.
Please visit our website: www.thinkahead.co.za
The Technical Solutions Support person at Think Ahead will be responsible for providing support and troubleshooting expertise to institutional customers. You will also assist in the set up and deployment of hardware, liaise with internal team on procurement and issuing of software licenses, as well as monitor first line support requirements for the business. Together with systems admin engineers and third party service providers, the successful candidate will be expected to provide infrastructure and support to external and internal clients, whilst working within expected turn around time on requests.
- Ensure systems reliability and customer SLA’s are met.
- Support the school Mobile Device Management (MDM) IT infrastructure.
- Manage day to day operations in regard to web tickets and ensuring all clients are responded to within expected turn around time.
- Manage and achieve full value of IT assets.
- Manage relationships with clients. Measure and maintain relevant SLA metrics.
- Report on the health of the environment, identify risk and improvement areas, plan and implement changes to benefit the company and mitigate and reduce risk.
- Provide technical expertise to strategic, tactical and operations initiatives.
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and opportunities, with the intention of benefiting the company.
- Interface with Business Unit managers to provide reporting and advise on their objectives.
- Troubleshoot any infrastructure issues.
- Manage turn around times within service level agreement expectations.
Skills and experience required
- Matric and tertiary qualification required
- An ability to understand customer issues and respond accordingly
- A customer centric approach Experience in general hardware and software applications
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Own transport required
Core Group Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Core Group Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Core Group Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Core Group Job Portal.
- Click on the Core Group job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Core Group Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Core Group Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Core Group Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Core Group Needed?
Answer:- Core Group Recruiting for Technical Support Graduate job position.
- Which is the official Core Group Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.core.co.za is official Core Group Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Core Group Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Technical Support Graduate job position.
- How to Apply for Core Group Technical Support Graduate job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.