Clinton Health Access Initiative Vacancies 2022 Current Government Vacancies in Clinton Health Access Initiative . za.Clinton Health Access Initiative.com New Government Jobs 2022 in South Africa Clinton Health Access Initiative Circular 2022. Latest Clinton Health Access Initiative Job Vacancy 2022 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Clinton Health Access Initiative is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Clinton Health Access Initiative Vacancies 2022, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Clinton Health Access Initiative then you can apply for Clinton Health Access Initiative Jobs 2022. The details of Clinton Health Access Initiative Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Clinton Health Access Initiative which one matching with your profile.
Clinton Health Access Initiative Vacancies 2022 Current Government Vacancies in Clinton Health Access Initiative
Clinton Health Access Initiative now hiring for Associate, Laboratory Access Position for Pretoria location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Clinton Health Access Initiative Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Clinton Health Access Initiative jobs in Pretoria, can apply for this Associate, Laboratory Access job position. For this best jobs in Clinton Health Access Initiative company/department office situated in Pretoria. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Pretoria through Clinton Health Access Initiative , Because Clinton Health Access Initiative is providing approximately R 10661.00 per month for the position of Associate, Laboratory Access.
Details of Clinton Health Access Initiative Jobs for Associate, Laboratory Access Position according to company’s official Clinton Health Access Initiative Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Clinton Health Access Initiative jobs in Pretoria, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Clinton Health Access Initiative|
|Job Profile||Associate, Laboratory Access|
|Name of Recruitment||Clinton Health Access Initiative Recruitment|
|Salary||R 10661.00 per month|
|Job Type||Clinton Health Access Initiative Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Clinton Health Access Initiative Vacancies 2022
Full Job Description
CHAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to providing an environment of fairness, and mutual respect where all applicants have access to equal employment opportunities. CHAI values diversity and inclusion, and recognizes that our mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of people with diverse experience, backgrounds, and culture.
- Provide overall technical expertise in diagnostic related areas and support diagnostics related projects.
- Support government partners in all aspects of the access strategy, planning, and implementation, including analysis, policy, and guideline development and review by engaging with Client/s and other CHAI teams on related program initiatives, as it relates to the implementation of operational plans.
- Conceptualize and take ownership of required analytical evaluations required to inform policy and programmatic decision-making.
- Support development and integration of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) processes, including oversight of routine data collection, analysis, and reporting/presentation internally, to clients and other partners, and donors.
- Participate in the working group(s) to support evidence generation for implementation of initiatives to optimize access to medicines.
- Partner with the Program Manager to provide thought leadership and strategic guidance, and support the manager on key deliverables and ad-hoc requirements as needed.
- Perform financial/economic analysis of key health systems investments and interventions related to diagnostic services.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the healthcare and diagnostic landscape related to the medicines and equipment portfolio within South Africa and globally including key priorities, challenges, and gaps in order to inform program development.
- Conduct analyses of the policy and regulatory landscape to make recommendations and provide the support required to ensure the smooth introduction of new products and services.
- Translate objectives provided by the government, donors, and other partner organizations into clear activity plans, and provide guidance to DoH/NHLS on the prioritization of initiatives.
- Manage and establish collaborative relationships with the DoH/NHLS, suppliers, partner organizations, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Lead communication and alignment activities across government and partner stakeholders and across other CHAI programs in South Africa to ensure coordination and successful execution of the program.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, with a strong preference for an advanced degree in Economics, Public Health, Business, or a related field;
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a private or public sector setting with increasing levels of responsibility and experience;
- Advanced problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills, including significant experience working in Excel (modeling) and PowerPoint, and presenting findings and recommendations;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: demonstrated ability to work independently on complex projects and solve challenging problems, in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment;
- Strategically minded, able to think creatively around long-term program objectives and the detailed steps necessary to achieve these goals;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with a strong commitment to excellence, both internally and externally, and with limited structural support;
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills;
- Exceptional diplomatic and interpersonal skills, and ability to build strong professional relationships with a range of stakeholders in a challenging, multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to navigate complex governmental and organizational processes and favorably influence decision making in a professional and collaborative manner;
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Clinton Health Access Initiative Jobs 2022 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Clinton Health Access Initiative Recruitment 2022 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Clinton Health Access Initiative Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Clinton Health Access Initiative Job Portal.
- Click on the Clinton Health Access Initiative job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Clinton Health Access Initiative Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Clinton Health Access Initiative Vacancies 2022
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Clinton Health Access Initiative Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Clinton Health Access Initiative Needed?
Answer:- Clinton Health Access Initiative Recruiting for Associate, Laboratory Access job position.
- Which is the official Clinton Health Access Initiative Careers Portal?
Answer:- za.Clinton Health Access Initiative.com is official Clinton Health Access Initiative Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Clinton Health Access Initiative Recruitment 2022?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Associate, Laboratory Access job position.
- How to Apply for Clinton Health Access Initiative Associate, Laboratory Access job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.