BSI Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in BSI. www.bsigroup.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa BSI Circular 2021. Latest BSI Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
BSI is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching BSI Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with BSI then you can apply for BSI Jobs 2021. The details of BSI Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through BSI which one matching with your profile.
BSI Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in BSI
BSI now hiring for Client Manager Position for Pretoria location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for BSI Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do BSI jobs in Pretoria, can apply for this Client Manager job position. For this best jobs in BSI company/department office situated in Pretoria. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Pretoria through BSI, Because BSI is providing approximately R 21,565.00 Monthly for the position of Client Manager.
Details of BSI Jobs for Client Manager Position according to company’s official BSI Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about BSI jobs in Pretoria, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||BSI|
|Job Profile||Client Manager|
|Name of Recruitment||BSI Recruitment|
|Salary||R 21,565.00 Monthly|
|Job Type||BSI Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for BSI Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Recommend the issue, re-issue or withdrawal of certificates, and report recommendations in accordance with BSI policy, procedures and prescribed time frame.
Prepare assessment reports and deliver findings to clients to ensure client understanding of the assessment decision and clear direction to particular items of corrective action where appropriate.
Ensure that value is added to customers and their business/organisation through the assessment of their systems and processes against BSI requirements.
Continually enhance & uphold the reputation and perception of BSI through excellent planning, delivery, report writing and day-to-day interactions with customers and other key stakeholders.
Demonstrate commercial acumen and real added value when feeding back to clients
Continually demonstrate a professional and engaging approach whilst assessing clients.
Lead assessment teams as required ensuring that team members are adequately briefed so that quality of service is maintained and that effective working relationships are sustained both with Clients and within the team.
Maintain and enhance appropriate professional qualification status in relevant disciplines.
Qalifications and Experience
Education and Training:
Option 01: A primary qualification, a degree or higher certificate in packaging technology and a relevant certificate in food technology, food hygiene or related science subject OR
Option 02: a primary qualification in food technology, food safety/ hygiene or related science subject and a training (minimum 30 hours) plus certificate in packaging technology meeting the requirements defined by WPO Packaging, covering at least:
· Basics of packaging principles and concepts;
· Packaging legislation, standards and regulations;
· Packaging materials manufacturing;
· Specifics to packaging of food/feed products;
· Quality/food safety control and testing;
· Printing processes and printing inks;
· Packaging recycling and
· Design of packaging materials or equivalent
· Lead Auditor Course for FSMS or QMS – minimum 40 hours including exam; preferably a lead auditor in FSSC 22000 or BRCGS
· HACCP training – minimum 16 hours including exam;
· ISO 22000 Standard – minimum 8 hours including exam (if not included as part of Lead Auditor Training Course);
· All relevant Scheme requirements (including exam); ISO/TS 22003 (Annex C), ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 (Will be an advantage but can be provided by BSI)
· A minimum of three years post-qualification experience related to their main qualification. This shall involve work in quality assurance, technical management, or risk management functions within manufacturing, retailing, inspection or enforcement and the auditor shall be able to demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of specific fields of packaging for which they are approved.
· Food Packaging Auditing experience in any GFSI benchmarked scheme over the last 3 years, preferably FSSC 22000 and BRCGS.
· Packaging Diploma (not essential but desirable)
BSI Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this BSI Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: BSI Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official BSI Job Portal.
- Click on the BSI job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the BSI Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For BSI Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- BSI Hiring.
- Which Job Profile BSI Needed?
Answer:- BSI Recruiting for Client Manager job position.
- Which is the official BSI Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.bsigroup.com is official BSI Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this BSI Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Client Manager job position.
- How to Apply for BSI Client Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.