Beyond Zero Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Beyond Zero. beyondzero.org.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Beyond Zero Circular 2021. Latest Beyond Zero Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Beyond Zero is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Beyond Zero Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Beyond Zero then you can apply for Beyond Zero Jobs 2021. The details of Beyond Zero Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Beyond Zero which one matching with your profile.
Beyond Zero Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Beyond Zero
Beyond Zero now hiring for Monitorong & Evaluation Officer Position for East London location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Beyond Zero Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Beyond Zero jobs in East London, can apply for this Monitorong & Evaluation Officer job position. For this best jobs in Beyond Zero company/department office situated in East London. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in East London through Beyond Zero, Because Beyond Zero is providing approximately R 449,971 Yearly for the position of Monitorong & Evaluation Officer.
Details of Beyond Zero Jobs for Monitorong & Evaluation Officer Position according to company’s official Beyond Zero Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Beyond Zero jobs in East London, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Beyond Zero|
|Job Profile||Monitorong & Evaluation Officer|
|Name of Recruitment||Beyond Zero Recruitment|
|Salary||R 449,971 Yearly|
|Job Location||East London|
|Job Type||Beyond Zero Jobs in East London|
Qualification & Experience Required for Beyond Zero Vacancies 2021
Qualification and experience:-
- Degree or equivalent qualification in M&E, Information management, Social Sciences or Statistics
- Minimum 3 – 5 years working experience in Strategic Information Management
- Experience in data management and reporting systems including tools development, data capturing, analysis and report writing; Minimum 3 years working experience in monitoring and evaluation in the context of international donor funded project/s
- Working knowledge of health information management systems in South Africa preferably TIER. Net, HPRS, DHIS 2 and other patient management systems
- Proven high level proficiency in quantitative data analysis and management of large datasets using Stata, SPSS and other analytics platforms
- Highly meticulous, innovative, analytical, results oriented, team player and creative individual with attention to detail
- Ability to network, collaborate and advocate with SR teams, DOH and other relevant stakeholders
- Highly computer literate MS Office suite
- Good communication skills including good command of English both oral and written
- Ability to work in highly pressurized work environment with very tight deadlines
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel extensively
- Data Collection
- Regular visits to the SRs to ensure quality of data collected and adherence to data collection processes
- Coordinate data collection on a monthly /quarterly basis to ensure submission within set timelines using standardised data collection tools
- Ensure data collection is in alignment to GF data management policies and procedures at the level of the SRs
- Data validation and verification
- Conduct data validation and verification periodically, checking reported data against data from source documents
- Conduct routine data de-duplication on cohorts as per guidance from the PR in line with GF reporting guidelines
- Conduct routine data quality audits and develop plans to rectify any identified data collection and management gaps and challenges
- Working closely with the M & E Manager, ensure that donor, partner and management data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner
- Routine Program Performance Monitoring and Compliance Reporting
- Working closely with the M & E Manager, compile routine program performance monitoring reports as per donor reporting requirements, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Compile ad hoc reports as and when required
- Working closely with the SR M&E teams, consistently review progress towards set targets using customised dashboards through the course of the project implementation phase
- Provide on-going feedback to SRs on a monthly basis using data for evidence based planning
- Capacity building, mentoring, coaching and supportive supervision
- Build capacity of SR M&E teams on data collections systems and procedures;
- Routinely provide on-site mentoring, coaching and supportive supervision to SR M&E teams;
- Conduct routine M&E data review meetings to analyse data with SR, develop M&E related action plans on gaps identified, sharing lessons learnt and best practices
- Lead and facilitate GF related program evaluations working closely with SR M&E Teams
- Document lessons learnt and develop case studies using qualitative data collection and analysis techniques.
- Participate in any other duties as assigned by the M&E Manager
Beyond Zero Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Beyond Zero Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Beyond Zero Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Beyond Zero Job Portal.
- Click on the Beyond Zero job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Beyond Zero Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For Beyond Zero Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Beyond Zero Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Beyond Zero Needed?
Answer:- Beyond Zero Recruiting for Monitorong & Evaluation Officer job position.
- Which is the official Beyond Zero Careers Portal?
Answer:- beyondzero.org.za is official Beyond Zero Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Beyond Zero Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Monitorong & Evaluation Officer job position.
- How to Apply for Beyond Zero Monitorong & Evaluation Officer job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.