ANGOR Property Specialists Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in ANGOR Property Specialists . www.angor.co.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa ANGOR Property Specialists Circular 2021. Latest ANGOR Property Specialists Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
ANGOR Property Specialists is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching ANGOR Property Specialists Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with ANGOR Property Specialists then you can apply for ANGOR Property Specialists Jobs 2021. The details of ANGOR Property Specialists Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through ANGOR Property Specialists which one matching with your profile.
ANGOR Property Specialists Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in ANGOR Property Specialists
ANGOR Property Specialists now hiring for Portfolio Specialist Administrator Position for Bryanston location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for ANGOR Property Specialists Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do ANGOR Property Specialists jobs in Bryanston, can apply for this Portfolio Specialist Administrator job position. For this best jobs in ANGOR Property Specialists company/department office situated in Bryanston. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Bryanston through ANGOR Property Specialists , Because ANGOR Property Specialists is providing approximately R 15 000 – 19 000 a month for the position of Portfolio Specialist Administrator.
Details of ANGOR Property Specialists Jobs for Portfolio Specialist Administrator Position according to company’s official ANGOR Property Specialists Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about ANGOR Property Specialists jobs in Bryanston, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||ANGOR Property Specialists|
|Job Profile||Portfolio Specialist Administrator|
|Name of Recruitment||ANGOR Property Specialists Recruitment|
|Salary||R 15 000 – 19 000 a month|
|Job Type||ANGOR Property Specialists Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for ANGOR Property Specialists Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Location: First Floor, Wrigley Field, The Campus, Corner of Main & Sloane Street, Bryanston
Salary: R15 000 – R19 000 per month
Benefits: Pension Fund
South African Citizens Only
Do you enjoy engaging with Stakeholders, handling administration and resolving queries? Do you have excellent administration and communication skills combined with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail? We have the perfect role for you.
The Portfolio Specialist Administrator (PSA) is responsible for ensuring the ongoing process of providing information to stakeholders within the property cell. The PSA will schedule Annual General Meetings (AGM) and Special General Meetings (SGM) and update minute books following the meeting. The PSA will also follow up and resolve all maintenance and insurance related matters in coordination and cooperation with the Portfolio Specialist (PS) and Insurance Clerk.
The PSA reports to the General Manager PM Division, and is responsible for administration and query resolution within the cell, as well as the record keeping, archiving and filing for these actions. These responsibilities include liaising with different stakeholders including owners, tenants, contractors, councils, colleagues and management. The PSA will also be responsible for updating system information where requested. The PSA will request verification on ‘faulty’ meters, and replacement where appropriate.
- Administration and query resolution within the cell
- Scheduling of meetings
- Record keeping, archiving and filing
- Liaison with various stakeholders
- Receiving of maintenance queries & obtaining quotes where applicable
- Following up on completion of maintenance jobs and forwarding of invoices for payment
- Receiving of insurance queries from stakeholders
- Scrutinising of insurance policy to determine cover & excess
- Updating of system information where required
- Receiving requests to check faulty electricity meters, obtaining relevant approval and liaison with plumber/ electrician to complete replacement
- Forwarding of invoices to owners
- Distribution of manual levy statements
- Owner communication
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of Grade 12/ Standard 10 (Matric) and have an excellent command of English as written and spoken language.
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification will be advantageous.
- Previous administrative experience in the property industry and knowledge of the Sectional Titles Act, will be advantageous.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The applicant must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Sectional Titles Act
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to meet turn-around times and grasp the effects and repercussions of his/ her actions on other departments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Numeracy and data entry skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Time and work management
- Stress management
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion
- The applicant must have completed a Minimum of a Matric (Grade 12) and have an excellent command of English as written and spoken language. Previous experience in the property industry, with specific reference to service delivery will be advantageous.
The applicant must demonstrate the following skills:
- Maintaining strict confidentiality
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be assertive and dynamic
- Be deadline driven
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
- Can work independently
- Fast learner
ANGOR Property Specialists Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this ANGOR Property Specialists Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: ANGOR Property Specialists Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official ANGOR Property Specialists Job Portal.
- Click on the ANGOR Property Specialists job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the ANGOR Property Specialists Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online
FAQ For ANGOR Property Specialists Vacancies 2021
If you have any question in your mind you can read our most FAQ Table.
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- ANGOR Property Specialists Hiring.
- Which Job Profile ANGOR Property Specialists Needed?
Answer:- ANGOR Property Specialists Recruiting for Portfolio Specialist Administrator job position.
- Which is the official ANGOR Property Specialists Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.angor.co.za is official ANGOR Property Specialists Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this ANGOR Property Specialists Recruitment 2021?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Portfolio Specialist Administrator job position.
- How to Apply for ANGOR Property Specialists Portfolio Specialist Administrator job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.